The Club is
closed from Thursday 5 November - Wednesday 2 December
The Prime Minister has announced new national lockdown restrictions for England to
be implemented from Thursday 5 November -Wednesday 2 December . The measures will have implications for recreational tennis activity and as such
Tennis play and
Coaching will not be permitted during this time.
We are following the advice from the LTA and will update any further information
and changes here.
The committee is meeting regularly to discuss the changes and we hope to be able to
get back on the courts as soon as possible.
COURTS – EXCELLENT AVAILABILITY AND ALL YEAR ROUND PLAY
- 8 Astroturf courts – 2 with floodlights
- 2 Tarmac courts
LEVELS OF TENNIS – SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
- All levels of tennis players, from beginners to Division 1 league teams
- 9 summer and 4 winter league teams (Men’s, Ladies and Mixed)
- Although Matchplay and Coaching are important to the club, we also provide a great social doubles game on:-
Saturdays and Sundays 1.30-4.30 (All year)
Thursdays 9-12 (All year)
Weds eves 5.30 onwards until dusk, (Summer Time only) .
6-8pm under floodlights. Small
Just turn up and mix in. No partner needed
Once you have joined there are many arranged 4's that
play at various levels throughout the week, providing ample opportunities for play.
Below is a summary of the courses that would normally have run
COACHING – FOR BEGINNERS OR TO IMPROVE YOUR GAME
- Junior and Adult coaching for all levels - see coaching page and poster above
CONTACT US – OR TRY US OUT
- Try out the club for
free - just turn up and play in one of the regular doubles Social tennis sessions.
- Email Julie
(Membership Secretary) - email@example.com
- Brad Keenan (Club Coach) tel: 07590
- email. firstname.lastname@example.org
LOCATION – CLOSE TO CHESTER CENTRE
- About 1 mile / 5
minutes from Chester city centre, CH4 7QP, location map link above.
- On the Wrexham Road,
A483, next to Nuffield Health